Now let’s get to the questions! Since there are two of us that work on this blog we will both answer.
IrishAG asked us the following:
1. Which flavor in neapolitan ice cream (vanilla, chocolate or strawberry) is your favorite?
2. Do you like wearing messy buns or two braids better?
Meg: Two braids for sure, however they have to be french braids.
Michelle: Messy buns, because they are fast, and fun.
3. Do you like Valentine’s Day or Halloween better?
Meg: Valentine’s Day, I prefer cupid to spiders 🙂
Michelle: Halloween, because it is in the fall and I love all the smells of Halloween.
4. Would you rather go to Brazil or France for vacation?
Meg: France, I have a thing for cheese and pastries.
Michelle: Brazil, because the colours and culture is vibrant and loud.
5. If you could have one Disney Princess dress, which one would it be?
Meg: Ariel’s wedding dress, I would say the seashells and tail, but I don’t know how I would walk in it!
6. Would you rather have an animal print coat or a stripey one?
Meg: Animal print, leopard print to be exact.
Michelle: Stripey one, especially if it is chevron stripes.
7. Who is your favorite villain (from a book, movie, etc.)
Meg: The principal, Mr. Rooney in “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off”, he is so funny!
Michelle: Gargamel, from “The Smurfs”
8. What is your favorite solid color to paint your nails?
Meg: bright pink
Michelle: Tiffany blue.
9. What would your dream socks look like?
Meg: The socks that sock monkeys are made from.
Michelle: Plain white socks, brand new out of the package.
10. Sausage or bacon?
Meg: Sausage, but it has to be American. Americans make the best sausage, then I would cover them in maple syrup! 🙂
11. Would you rather have snowflake or tropical flower printed pants?
Meg: Snowflake, I actually own two pairs of snowflake pants 🙂
Michelle: Snowflakes, because they are my favourite.
11 Random Facts:
- We were both born in 1981.
- We both have four kids.
- We both love leggings.
- We both love Maplelea dolls.
- “Pitch Perfect” is one of our favourite movies.
- We both like to stay organized.
- We often get asked when we are out together with our 8 kids if we run a daycare. (No we don’t.)
- We have both participated in triathlons, and realized we don’t like them.
- We always have to be on the go in summer, you will find us at the pool, the park, the zoo, the science centre… anywhere but at home.
- We think the combination of Skittles and M&Ms is strange, but wonderful.
- We both love to blog and meet new friends!
- Jeanine from My Lovely Stuff
2. Karl from Learning to Paint
3. Melissa from The House of Hazel
4. Angi from Thoughts and Photos from Angi
5. Hogrider Dookes from Hogrider Dookes
6. Alexander from Kicking with Alex
7. Jenn from Ruomee
8. Ally from Skyzcandies
9. Leslie from Sincerely Leslie
10. Patrick from Here’s an Idea
11. Michelle from Living Over The Hill
We are asking our nominees:
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What is your favorite movie?
3. Where was your last, best vacation?
4. Who is your favorite author and why?
5. What is your most prized possession?
6. Cat or Dog?
7. What is the most delicious food you have ever eaten?
8. What is your favorite quote and by whom?
9. If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
10. What is your favorite post that you’ve written? (Please provide link!)
11. If you could be on any talk show which would you choose and why?
~Meg & Michelle~